Domestic & International Shipping & Delivery
- We strive to ship out orders received before 1 PM Eastern Standard Time by the end of the business day, excluding holidays. In rare cases due to unforeseen events, (e.g. extreme weather, unusual spikes in orders, etc.), shipment processing times may be delayed.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery at checkout. We are not able to ship to P.O. boxes due to the size and weight of our products.
- If you are shipping to a business address, please make sure to include the company name at checkout
U.S. Domestic Shipping
KettlePizza uses FedEx Home Delivery, FedEx and occasionally the U.S. Postal Service to make sure your order gets to you on time. From the Secure Checkout page you’ll see your item description, price and shipping cost.
- Delivery time is between 3-6 business days, after the package has been processed and shipped. Please refer to the map for your estimated transit time:
KettlePizza ships international orders via the U.S. Postal Service. The shipment will then be handed over to your local carrier. Your shipping cost will be displayed at our Secure Checkout page.
- The international shipping cost does not include customs, duties, tariffs or Value Added Tax (VAT).
- Local carriers will do the final delivery and may cause delays beyond our control.
- Shipments are subject to customs clearance procedures, which can also cause delays beyond KettlePizza’s control.
- Duties and taxes are set by the destination country. As a result, we are not able to calculate them,
KettlePizza proudly ships to all APO and FPO military addresses by USPS. From the Secure Checkout page you’ll see your item description, price and shipping cost.
- Delivery time is 7-9 business days to a U.S. Military Postal Office. Additional transit time from there varies by destination and is handled exclusively through the U.S. Department of Defense..
We’ll send a shipment notification email when the shipping label is generated. The tracking information may not be updated until the carrier scans your package. This email includes the carrier name, tracking number, and a delivery date. You can click the tracking number to track your package on the carrier’s website.
Proof of signature is not required for delivery. It is the responsibility of the customer to be available for receipt of the package. In the event that the customer is not available, the package may be left at the destination address at the discretion of the carrier.