This super simple dessert pizza is a perfect treat for pizza night, or anytime! Cooks great in your gas or charcoal KettlePizza Oven!
- 3 tablespoon Melted Butter
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 3 tablespoon Flour
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Pizza Dough of Your Choice
- Roll out your pizza dough. Place on a greased pizza pan.
- Use a fork to pierce some holes all over the pizza (leaving about 1 inch untouched around the outside edge)
- Use a pastry brush to lightly brush some of the melted butter all over the pizza dough.
- Combined remaining melted butter with cinnamon, sugar and flour and mix with a fork until all the ingredients are moistened, and mixture is crumbly.
- Spread crumb mixture evenly around the pizza, leaving an edge of crust.
- Bake pizza in a preheated KettlePizza Oven for 12-15 minutes, or until done.
- Once baked, make glaze with powdered sugar, milk and cinnamon then drizzle glaze over pizza. Serve while still a bit warm.